The article considers the research questions of the potential to increase the efficiency of typical electrical equipment, in particular, on the example of compressor and pumping equipment of metallurgical production. Using the initial data actually belonging to a large metallurgical enterprise, calculations for the most typical modes of operation of technological equipment are made. The most potentially effective solutions are shown, the size of electric energy savings, payback period at a given level of investment, as well as the potential to reduce carbon dioxide emissions are determined.
Ця робота ліцензується відповідно до Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. EnergySave calculator. https://new.abb.com/drives/software-tools/energysave-calculator 3. Software tools. https://new.abb.com/drives/software-tools
4. Energy- and Cost-Savings Calculators for Energy-Efficient Products. https://www.energy.gov/eere/femp/energy-and-cost-savings-calculators-energy-efficient-products
5. Stricter requirements for motor ecodesign. https://static.weg.net/medias/download center/hd7/h5b/WEG015-changes-to-motor-legislation.pdf
6. Global meps guide for low voltage motors. https://static.weg.net/medias/download center/h68/h3c/WEG-global-meps-guide-for-low-voltage-motors-50060049-brochure-english-web.pdf
7. ACDoctor. “Energy Calculator.” https://www.acdoctor.com/energy-calculator.php
8. Cool California. “Calculator for Households & Individuals.” http://www.coolcalifornia.org/calculator-households-individuals
9. Energy Saver. “Estimating Appliance and Home Electric Energy Use.” Energy.gov. https://www.energy.gov/energysaver/estimating-appliance-and-home-electronicenergy-use
10. Naturally Better Insulation. “Insulation Saving Calculator.” Cellulose Insulation Manufactures Association. https://www.acdoctor.com/energy-calculator.php
11. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. “Energy- and Cost-Saving Calculators for Energy-Efficient Products.” Energy.gov. https://energy.gov/eere/femp /energy-andcost-savings-calculators-energy-efficient-products
12. Smarter Living. “Household Savings Calculator.” NRDC. http://www.simplesteps. org/tools/house-savings-calculator#
13. The Great Energy Challenge. “Mini-Calculators: Quick Energy Savings.” National Geographic. http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/ energy/greatenergy-challenge/mini-energy-calculators/